The Village Directory provides contact details for any business based in or providing an integral service to the village of Ryton-on-Dunsmore. The directory has been compiled and published. Copies have been distributed to all home/properties in the village. If you did not receive a copy please use the contact form to get one.
Warwickshire County CouncilWarwickshire County Council
The County Council is responsible for:
· All Village roads and pavements (excluding the A45 which as a national trunk road is looked after by the Highways England including street lights and verges.)
· Leamington Road street lights
· Upkeep of all footpaths (public rights of way). See map in Directory.
· Gritting roads and deciding which roads to grit
· Filling grit bins.
· Mobile Library service
To contact Warwickshire County Council:
· General enquiries – Customer Service Centre 01926 410410 open Monday to Friday 8.00am to 8.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm.
You can also report any concerns online at: http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/reportit
If you would like to be mentioned in the village directory then please contact us.