Welcome to the all new Ryton-on-Dunsmore web site.
To help celebrate the launch we are running two competitions, each offering a prize of a £10 Amazon voucher. The competitions are both open to any age group, although we leave it to your own judgement which competition you think is most appropriate for you!
- Colouring Competition
- Short Ten Question Quiz
There are a number of pictures you can choose from to colour in – or you can colour them all in – but please make sure your entries are in by the closing date of Saturday 13th July and don’t forget to put for name, age and contact details on the picture or else we won’t be able to give you the prize. If you are a pupil of Provost Williams C of E Primary School you can drop your entry off at the school office, or drop it off at 75 Holly Drive, Ryton-on-Dunsmore.
Here are the pictures to choose from – just click the one(s) you like to download them and then print them off.
All entries will be displayed on the website once the winner is decided as soon after the closing date of Saturday 13th July as possible.
Short Ten Question Quiz
If you are not up to the colouring task then maybe you’d like to flex your web surfing skills and answer our short ten question quiz. All the answers to these questions are within the new website so what better way to get to know your new website than to have a look around and win a £10 Amazon voucher.
The ten questions are:
- What is the population of Ryton-on-Dunsmore village?
- What year was a new building opened and dedicated for Ryton-on-Dunsmore C of E school on the current school site?
- What are the altar rails of the church made from?
- What year was Steetley Meadows land kindly donated to Ryton Conservation Trust by Steetley?
- Who should you contact for more information on our booking rates and availability of the Village Hall?
- When did the Village Website Action Group hold its first meeting?
- Who is the Clerk to the Parish Council?
- How many trees were planted in the Community Orchard?
- What day does the Mums and Tots group meet?
- What is the number of the bus from Princethorpe to Leamington Spa?
Once you think you have all the answers either send them via Contact Us page or write them down and deliver them to 75 Holly Drive. Don’t forget to give your contact details on your entry or else we won’t be able to give you the prize.
The website is for you, the residents of Ryton-on-Dunsmore and of course it is also a means to promote our village. Please let us know if there is anything you can think of that we have missed, is incorrect, or you would like to see considered for addition to the site. You can provide this in one of three ways:
- In writing (or in person) to one of the Village Website Action Group members.
- By email via Contact Us page
- As a comment to this post (see short help about how to do this)
Things you might think about:
- Do you like the general structure of the web site?
- Did you find it easy to find your way around?
- What about the colour scheme?
- Do you have content you would like to add to the website?
- Do you have an event that is not listed?
- Is your event listed but something is not correct?
- Maybe we have listed an event that no longer exists?
- Anything else you would like to say – it’s nice just to hear you like it, don’t be shy!
The website is like an organic entity – it will continue to grow and improve, but to make sure it grows in a way you like please let us know your thoughts.